Habitat Group is shining the spotlight on its 3 luxury property projects for lifestyle investment in Pattaya and Asoke – BluPhere Pattaya, managed by BW Premier Collection, resort-style condominiums nerely 100 meters from Na Chomthien beach; Wyndham Atlas Wongamat Pattaya, a condominium project just 200 meters off Wonamat beach; and Walden Asoke, a condominium project located on Bangkok’s Sukhumvit 23 near BTS Asoke station and 750 meters from MRT Sukhumvit. This 3 condominium projects worth a combined 2.2 billion baht, is offering special promotions at Future Property Expo 2018, with a discount of up to half a million baht, free iPhone X, and special privileges exclusively for customers who only reserve at the event from May 24-27 at Eden Zone, first floor, Central World.
Mr. Chanin Vanijwongse, Chief Executive Officer of Habitat Group, the country’s leading property-for investment developer, revealed that Habitat Group is set to showcase the 3 luxury condominium projects for lifestyle investment at prime locations in Pattaya and Bangkok worth 2.2 billion baht, with special promotions on offer at Future Property Expo 2018 from May 24-27 at Eden Zone, first floor, Central World.
Event Special Offers
- Walden Asoke is a low-rise luxury condominium project for residential and/or investment purposes, featuring seven floors of 83 units worth a total 700 million baht. It is located on Soi Sukhumvit 23 near the BTSAsoke and the MRT Sukhumvit station just 750 meters. Units range in area from 31.10 to 65.43 square meters, starting at 6.9 million baht.
Special promotion at the expo:
- A maximum discount of 500,000 baht only for customers who make reservations at the event.
- Free furniture package and electrical machine.
- 0% commission on down payment for 6 months via leading credit card – Kbank, SCB, Bangkok Bank and Krungsri.
- BluPhere Pattaya, managed by BW Premier Collection, is a beachfront resort-style condominium for investment, with spectacular sea views and a scant 100 meters off Na Chomthien beach. BluPhere, a luxury condo project under Best Western, a world-leading hotel brand, is worth up to 650 million baht. It consists of 195 units with areas ranging from 21.7 to 26.2 square meters. Starting price at 3.2 million baht.
Special promotions at the expo:
- 200,000 baht discount, or 150,000 discount and free iPhone X 256 GB for customers who reserve a unit at the event.
- Free maintenance and fire insurance for five years.
- During condo transfer, no ownership transfer fee, management fund fee or insurance for water and electricity meters.
- Wyndham Atlas Wongamat Pattaya is a luxury low-rise condominium for investment with eight floors of 192 units barely 200 meters from Wongamat beach and just 300 meters from Terminal 21 department store. This stylish condo project caters to every demand of investors who rent them out. This is nothing short of a worry-free investment and for a tourism lifestyle. Three types of units are offered – Deluxe with areas ranging from 24.3 to 28.25 square meters, Junior Suites with areas from 33.78 to 39.4 square meters and 1 Bedroom Suites of 52.3 to 57.4 square meters. Starting price at 3.8 million baht.
Special promotions at the expo:
- 200,000 baht discount, or 150,000 baht discount and iPhone X 256 GB for customers who make reservations at the event.
- Free maintenance fee and fire insurance for 5 years.
“We are confident that the 3 projects we are highlighting at Future Property Expo 2018 will receive great response and we expect a substantial number of visitors on all four event days . We have selected the best projects with the best locations in Pattaya and Bangkok which are suitable for both residential and investment. Our strength in differentiating our projects from others is we have teamed up with an internationally acclaimed hotel chain with long experience in hotel management to operate our projects. Hence, customers trust and have confidence in us. We believe sales volume at this event will help us reach our target of 3 billion baht in sales this year,’’ Mr. Chanin concluded.